Traffic cones are used for traffic management and anywhere that experiences a heavy influx of motorists to prevent accidents and confusion from occurring.
- They are cone-shaped markers that are placed on roads or footpaths to temporarily redirect traffic in a safe manner
- Cones are also frequently used in indoor public spaces to highlight areas, which are closed to pedestrians, such as a restroom being out of order, or to denote a dangerous condition, such as a slippery floor
- They can be used as a temporary device in many applications like freeways, toll-ways, city streets and rail-highway at-grade crossings
A winning combination of premium grade PVC, premium fluorescent orange materials, and 3M High Intensity Grade Series 3840 Reflective Sheeting. These traffic cones are a revolution in durability and performance.
- Fluorescent Orange
- 100% PVC injection molded traffic cone
- Power by 3M series 3340 Hi-intensity reflective collars
- Interlocking design allow 2 pcs cone to work as one
- Excellent traction on the road
- Meets MUTCD & NCHRP-350 requirement
- Approved for most states for highway use
- Same Day Shipping on Stock Items
• Measures 28" and 42" in height
• Made of flexible low density fluorescent polyethylene
• Bright orange color molded throughout
• UV inhibitors to minimize fading
• Grabber handle patented design allows for easy movement
• Stackable for storage and transport
• Available with various size and types of reflective sheeting
• Available with keyhole slots and plastic barricade panel
• Bases will not crush when run over
• Meets Federal MUTCD standards
- Orange/White Cone Bars form an instant barrier
- Highly portable and versatile
- Expand and retract from 4ft. to 7ft.
- Completely reusable instant barrier
- Less than 5 lbs. is easily carried or transported in a trunk or truck bed.
- More effective than warning tape, reusable and highly reflective at night.